11. Sancerre Domaine du Pré Semelé (12.5%) – France £27.50
This wine is true classic with ripe gooseberry fruit aromas and a rich, full citrus palate leading to a long satisfying crisp finish.
12. Chablis Premier Cru Beauroy (12.5%) – France £32.50
Rich and rounded with hints of toasty oak, buttery fruit then classic mineral tones and acidity balancing on the finish.
13. Côtes de Provence Rosé – Château Gairoird [organic] (12.5%) £29.50
A classic Provence Rosé, deep salmon pink in color with full-flavoured, yet nicely balanced savory fruit – very much a food Rosé.
14. Ginestet Classique Lussac-Saint-Émilion (14%) – France £27.50
Red wine with a touch of elegance, the nose is rich in plum, spice and every mouthful is brimming with self sweet cherry fruit. A wonderfully structured and balanced St.Emilion.
15. Châteauneuf-du-Pape Rouge (15%) – France £32.50
A complex wine that has warm and red spicy fruit and damson aromas, Dense dark cherry fruit on the palate, structure, richness and a touch of elegance at the finish.